Would you benefit from having a Social Worker in your School?
Support Circle places Social Work students in Schools as part of their undergraduate or post-graduate practice based learning.
This is free to Schools.
The Schools currently involved:
- Farnborough Academy
- Tupton Hall
- Joseph Whitaker
- Blidworth Oaks Primary School
- Ravenshead Church of England Primary School
- Heathlands Primary School
- Portland Spencer Academy
Support Circle will liaise with Universities, Schools and Social Work Students.
Would you like a Practice Learning Opportunity that offers:
- Direct work with children
- The opportunity to engage in preventative work that focuses on the child young person
- Learn about safeguarding
- Group supervision and reflective practice
- The support of an experienced Practice Educator.